This cellar-ed red blend of 52% Merlot and 48% Cabernet Sauvignon.
Aromas of cassis, leather, dark brooding black fruits, spice and tobacco.
This special red has a rich enveloping mouthfeel with dark fruits, a solid backbone of toasty oak and firm smooth tannins
It was punched down by hand and barrel aged for 18 months
Punchdown by hand, barrel-aged for 18 months.
Grown at our crooked vines vineyard in Naramata, BC. This wine is what you would expect from a Naramata Bench Merlot, it has velvet tannins with rich minerality, flavours of cherry, plum, blackberry.
Barrel aged for 18 months in a combination of new and neutral French Oak barrels.
2019 Pinot Gris
This year we blended two valleys of fruit. 75% of the fruit came from our Mt.Lehman vineyards while the other 25% comes from our Naramata bench vineyard.
It has tropical flavours of pineapple, mango and lime.
12% alcohol | 3.1pH | 7.8TA | 0.5RS
Peach, apricot, and mango are at the forefront and a touch of ginger on the end. Very aromatic and well rounded.
Stainless steel fermented, aged on lees, cool fermentation.
2019 Gruner Veltliner
Once again we bring you this award-winning wine. It has strong and rich flavors of honey and citrus. This wine is amazingly
Stainless steel fermented to enhance aromatics and flavors.
2019 Siegerrebe (Siggy)
Siegerrebe (see-geh-Ray-buh), which means "victory" in German, is a white grape that grows very well in cooler climates with intense aromatics similar to Gewurztraminer. Our wine is rich and lush with soft acidity and highly floral aromatics with notes of peaches, pears, and lychees. The palate has crisp apple notes with stones fruits.
The Siegerrebeis cool-fermented in stainless steel to maintain its fresh aromatics, a spritz finish with lush, balanced mouthfeel.
This delicate Frizzante wine, made of Siegerrebe meaning "victory grape" in German, is rich and flavourful. The varietal's bouguet of natural rose petal aromas is balance is balanced with tropical fruit notes on the palate. A lush textural wine balanced by fine acidity.
Enjoy on any occasions.
11.5% Alcohol | 3.3 pH | 5.2 TA | 7.7 RS |
Siegerrebe (see-geh-RAY-buh), which means "victory" in German, is a white grape that grows very well in cooler climates with intense aromatics to Gewurztraminer.
Our wine is rich and lush with soft acidity and highly floral aromatics with notes of peaches, pears, and lychees. The palate has crisp apple notes with stone fruits.
The Siegerrebe is cool fermented in stainless steel to maintain its fresh aromatics, a spritzy finish with a lush, balanced mouth feel.
Also known as Siegerrebe (see-geh-RAY-buh) meaning "victory grape" in German, our Siggy is rich and flavourful with notes of peaches, pears, crisp apple, and stone fruits. Undoubtedly, our Siggy is one of the best in the province.
Cool fermented in stainless steel to for fresh aromatics and a spritzy finish with a lush, balanced mouthfeel.
11% alcohol | 3.4 pH | 4.9TA | 1.5 RS
Grown from 100% estate fruit from our Mt.Lehman vineyards, this sparking wine is made in the traditional method from 50% Chardonnay and 50% Pinot Noir.
Bottle ageing on lees for 24 months gives texture and depth, and the finished wine is crisp and lively, with strong citrus notes, and an aromatic nose.
Our one and only Chardonnay is ageing beautifully.
A classic medium-bodied Chardonnay with notes of peach, pear and tropical fruit, nicely balanced with crisp acidity.
This was a blend of barrel and stainless fermentation.
14.5% Alcohol |
This estate wine was fermented in stainless steel. Balanced fresh aromatics and round crisp flavours complement aromas of tropical fruit, marmalade and peppers. The palate is textured and lush with classic Sauvignon zing.
With aromas of honeysuckle and citrus, this wine is light and fruit-forward. This 100% estate grown Pinot Gris underwent fermentation and aging in stainless steel at low temperature with extended lees contact, enhancing its textural richness and perfectly expressing its site-driven Fraser Valley minerality.
Siegerrebe fermented wild on skins has an overwhelming nose of rose petals, lychees and a distinct florality. Rich in texture with a delicate tannin structure. Serve as a red wine or slightly chilled and we suggest drinking it with food. This Siegerrebe was wild fermented in stainless steel with 90 days on skin contact. Punch downs two times a day.
2017 Sauvignon Blanc
Enjoy aromas of tropical fruits, marmalade, and peppers with a palate that is textured and lush with classic Sauvignon zing. Savour the long finish.
This estate wine was fermented in stainless steel, balanced fresh aromatics and round, crisp flavours.
11.5% Alcohol | PH 3.1 | TA 8.8 |